Ziraat Bank Bulgaria is committed to keeping your information private. By 'your information' we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
If you are a personal customer of Ziraat Bank Bulgaria, the way in which information about you is held and used is described within our account opening terms and conditions. If you’re a business customer, an authorised person on a business account, the terms and conditions of your accounts and agreement terms will inform you how those group companies will hold and use your information.
1. Information we collect
When completing any forms in relation to your account, we will tell you how your information will be used in relation to the product or service you are applying for, within the form and in any associated terms and conditions.
Where you provide information about others (eg, for joint accounts or if you are ‘recommending a friend’) you must ensure that you have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide this information to us.
We will retain any information collected about you for as long as permitted for legitimate business purposes.
Ziraat Bank Bulgaria Privacy Principles
Ziraat Bank Bulgaria is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information.
We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will tell you about how we will collect and use your information
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant, your permission obtained
- We will not ask for more information than we need for the purposes for which we are collecting it
- We will update our records when you inform us that your details have changed
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information
- We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with
- We will train our staff on their privacy obligations
- We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it’s held
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles
- We will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries
If you have any questions about privacy at Ziraat Bank Bulgaria, please contact the branch at TSAR Samuil Sok. No : 87, 1000 SOFYA